Our Law Firm
When you need help and you need it now, turn to the Jaurigue Law Group. We provide creative solutions, exceptional performance, and cost‑effective legal representation for individuals and small businesses in Southern California. We represent people just like you, who are facing serious financial issues, such as bankruptcy, loan (modification) issues, foreclosure, creditor and collections problems. We also represent individuals and businesses in litigation related to issues, such as breach of contract, fraud claims, and business torts.
Our Los Angeles attorneys are committed to the success of our clients and serving their best interests, whether they are individuals, small businesses, landlords and tenants, creditors, consumers, and others through their bankruptcy, financial challenges or litigation matters.
Our lawyers offer:
- Availability – We take your calls
- Responsiveness – We return your calls
- Knowledge – We answer your questions
- Integrity – We do what we say
Contact us at our centrally located Glendale office today to schedule a free initial consultation. Unlike traditional law firms that give only “lip service” consultations, at Jaurigue Law Group, we:
- Go over your facts, ask you questions, and review the papers you bring in
- Explain your legal rights and your obligations
- Answer all of your questions
- Discuss our services with you
- Provide you with benefit-rich information to take home
- And much, much more
Your conversation with us will last about 30-45 minutes, depending on the complexity of your case. It can save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, plus substantial time and aggravation. Again, the consultation is 100% free, without obligation.
What Do You Look for in an Attorney?
- Experience: Our firm’s attorneys provide over 25 years of combined legal experience and the effective resolution of clients’ problems.
- Focus: We concentrate our practice to specific areas: Bankruptcy, Business/Civil Litigation, Real Estate, and Loan Modifications. This narrow approach has allowed us to develop expertise.
- Communication: We develop close professional relationships with our clients, not only to make their experience with us more pleasant, but also to help us better understand each individual we serve.
- Friendly Staff: Our office staff is accommodating and helpful and you can rest assured knowing that your questions will be answered and your calls will be returned promptly.
Services with You in Mind
Whether we are helping you take steps to prevent home foreclosure, reduce your real estate loan payments, provide you with a fresh start in bankruptcy, or resolve/prevent litigation, we maintain our client focus. We do this by:
- Offering comprehensive and educational free initial consultations
- Accepting credit cards
- Providing evening and weekend hours to accommodate your schedule
- Maintaining a high level of communication with you
For more information, contact a Southern California bankruptcy, real estate, or civil litigation lawyer at the Jaurigue Law Group today to schedule a consultation with one of our friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable attorneys. Call 818-630-7280.
Se Habla Español Servicios del Intérprete Disponibles